Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday April 19, 2011

So today in class I made Challa bread in the shape of a braid. I haven't tasted it yet but it looks good. I also made Brioche. Ive never had it before today and it was so good! A very rich dough with lots of butter in it, who doesn't love butter? I made little dinner rolls out of the Brioche stuffed with Chocolate and a loaf that I made french toast out of as soon as I came home. Brioche makes excellent french toast! I'm told it's good with coffee, but I'll never know since I hate the stuff. Yesterday I made Ciabatta bread. It came out great and makes amazing sandwiches. The dough is very different though, it has the consistency of very wet marshmallow fluff...very messy!! A little difficult to work with, but with practice I'm sure it will be easier.

I'll have pictures up soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment